Whether you are in the Cairngorms for an action packed holiday or relaxing break, this one bedroomed cottage is equipped to the highest level with everything you might need. The comfortable sitting area has a log burning stove, a large flat screen TV and wireless speakers for streaming your own music or listening to radio. The kitchen is exceptionally well equipped with Bosch appliances including an induction hob, circotherm oven, large fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/drying machine. Small appliances include a Nespresso machine and microwave.
Retreat to the luxurious bedroom and enjoy the perfect night's sleep in the super king size bed made up with White Company bed linen. Soft fluffy towels, gowns, underfloor heating and The Highland Soap Company toiletries are provided in the large en-suite bathroom.
The relaxation room is cosy, full of books, games, maps and jigsaw puzzles. A quiet space, perfect if you wish to read, relax, plan the next days adventures, or if absolutely necessary catch up with work.
The boot room and WC provides useful drying area and storage space for outdoor gear.
You will be made welcome with a generous basket of local produce and tea, coffee, sugar and there will always be a selection of basic cookery ingredients in the kitchen cupboards.
- Large open plan kitchen, dining, living room with log burning stove and unlimited supply of logs.
- One bedroom with super king size bed with Harrison Spinks pocket sprung mattress. TV and hair dryer.
- En-suite bathroom with underfloor heating, large walk-in shower and double ended bath.
- Separate relaxation room with armchair, desk, yoga mat and a selection of books, maps, games and jigsaw puzzles.
- Boot room with WC and basin.
- Large flat screen smart TV with Netflix, iPlayer etc apps
- High speed internet with Wi-Fi throughout.
- 4G mobile phone coverage.
- Sunny garden with sitting area and barbecue.
- Lockable storage shed for bikes, skis etc.
- Parking in the driveway for two large cars
- Pet friendly, one dog allowed.
What our guests think
A quite outstanding property - modern, spotless, quiet neighbourhood, every conceivable amenity and comfort, and a host who could not do enough for us
Kitchen equipped beautifully and the bed is seriously comfortable. Helen is delightful to deal with
This cottage is absolutely gorgeous. Sparklingly clean, the bed was so comfy, and the bathroom had the most beautiful Highland Soap Company soaps